Monday, January 12, 2009

da fare

I've always enjoyed making lists. And if there happens to be a clipboard involved, I am so there, eagerly checking things off. I tend to have a list going for groceries and stuff to accomplish for any given week, and then there's the long-term goals kind of list. For the past year or so, I've even been helping Cristina with her listing, keeping her music marketing and such on track. Between work, ciuccio, The Heated merchandise managing, planning for a future family, and general "life" stuff, I've been feeling a sense of urgency to get some big lists going. It's the first time that I can remember feeling like there's so much going on that something might get forgotten if I don't write it down. Am I getting old?
Anyway, I'm not really complaining. I'm looking forward to it actually. And I bought myself a fantastic calendar which arrived in the mail today.
I know I'm not the only one who likes lists. In fact, there's an entire blog dedicated to them. Take a look here.
How about you? Are you a list maker? How do you keep track of all that you want to accomplish in a day/month/your life?

No comments: