Thursday, April 24, 2008

etsy finds

I started looking through my list of favorites to introduce you to some new shops and I realized that a certain side of me perhaps hasn't been highlighted on the blog yet. I can have an odd sense of humor, but I'm luckily not the only one. Here are a few kindred spirits.


Circus Bella premiers this weekend, and having lived with the trapeze artist for many years this is exciting news. So, Abigail, this one's for you. Letterpress card by papered together.


I can think of three people off the top of my head who would wear this shirt. No wait, make that four. Would you?

What's up?


I know this lady who starting raising chickens for her daughter's 4H, and in the last few years has started to become one of those weird chicken people. She swore it would never happen, and then one day while searching around in her chicken chat room, she realized it was too late.


These are the coolest things. Sculptures made from pencils. Jewelry is also available and conversation pieces for sure.


Armadillo
. Enough said.


A little bit creepy, but nice too. Ivan and Lucy has a slew of oddities so if you're in the market, look no further.

No comments: