Saturday, March 21, 2009

etsy finds

I guess I'm in the mood for luxury, because this week it's all about cashmere, porcelain and hand crafted wood furniture. I get these itches to re-do the house, a lot. And lately I'm thinking big. Like "let's move so I have a whole new home to decorate" big. I'd need a new career to afford it, and that's not happening, but let's just dream a little shall we?

Linen Hand Hemstitched Napkins by LinenMe $39.99 (set of 4)


Short Sleeve Gray Cashmere Sweater by wearaddiction$52

model one by juniorallenandco $500


Off Circle Latte Bowl 2 by yashabutler $65


Peacock Vase by isabelleabramson $165


Pleated Torero Dress by Lirola $255


Titanium with Sterling Silver Inlays by jewelrybyjohan $89


Porcelain Knitware Bowl by alyssaettinger $65


Walnut Plywood Lounge Chair by michaelarras $399


Cashmere Knee Hi Socks by adventuresofjr $60 (on sale)


Block Table-Solid Cherry by wookwoodworking $425

1 comment:

Johan said...

Thank you very much for showing my ring on your blog.