Saturday, March 21, 2009

etsy finds

I guess I'm in the mood for luxury, because this week it's all about cashmere, porcelain and hand crafted wood furniture. I get these itches to re-do the house, a lot. And lately I'm thinking big. Like "let's move so I have a whole new home to decorate" big. I'd need a new career to afford it, and that's not happening, but let's just dream a little shall we?

Linen Hand Hemstitched Napkins by LinenMe $39.99 (set of 4)


Short Sleeve Gray Cashmere Sweater by wearaddiction$52

model one by juniorallenandco $500


Off Circle Latte Bowl 2 by yashabutler $65


Peacock Vase by isabelleabramson $165


Pleated Torero Dress by Lirola $255


Titanium with Sterling Silver Inlays by jewelrybyjohan $89


Porcelain Knitware Bowl by alyssaettinger $65


Walnut Plywood Lounge Chair by michaelarras $399


Cashmere Knee Hi Socks by adventuresofjr $60 (on sale)


Block Table-Solid Cherry by wookwoodworking $425

2 comments:

Johan said...

Thank you very much for showing my ring on your blog.

thejewelrysource said...

Meteorite Rings, Meteorite Bands, Meteorite Engagement Rings, Meteorite Ring By The Jewelry Source are custom made to order by our skilled jewelers here in the USA