Sunday, October 11, 2009

etsy finds

Did you see what happened to my purse?

I took the kids to the petting zoo recently and while the stroller was unattended, it was attacked by squirrels. The last piece of peanut butter sandwich was in a plastic bag, in my purse which was folded in half with the straps around it and then shoved into the stroller pocket. I've seen those rabid creatures before, but I was not expecting this! So...now I'm on the hunt for a new purse. I'm thinking it might be time for something a little more grown up.

Olivia by neikodesigns $265

Tie Bow Bag in Black by TheLeatherStore $99

The Market Bag in Gunmetal by moop $93
Pleated Hoodie Market Bag in Brown by Kinies $38
Thela Tote in Honey Gold Tan by StudioOneDesigns $120

Classic Messenger Tweed Ruffle by cipolla $80

Everyday Zipper Tote by JiJis $104

2 comments:

Bonnie Story said...

I vote for the Tie-Bow, it's gorgeous. Thanks so much for the link to Regretsy the other day, OMG my stomach still hurts from laughing so hard. I shared it with many!

studio choo said...

love the market bag- that ones been on my list for a while!xo jill