Sunday, December 7, 2008

it's never an easy project


I mentioned weeks ago that I'm thinking to paint the hall and kitchen. My list of things to accomplish over the weekend was already insanely long, so why not include the always simple project of painting half the house. I'd picked the colors, and decided to use Natura, a line of no VOC paints which can be re-painted in 1 hour. Too bad I hated the gray color once it was up on the walls. Also too bad the store isn't open on Sundays when I ran out of white. Needless to say, the kitchen is only half painted and I have to live with it until next weekend when I have more time. The good news is that almost everything else on the list was checked off: super clean the house-check, trip to the grocery store-check, drop off donation bag-check, pull out the christmas decorations-check. I even managed to bake a batch of ginger molasses cookies of which I will post the recipe tomorrow. They're amazing, and so easy.

No comments: