Wednesday, October 8, 2008

ferry building

My usual farmer's market trip will be a bit hectic this week as my sister is getting married Friday, and having a picnic reception Saturday afternoon. Since I don't expect to be able to post about my loot, I thought I'd give you a little tour of the Ferry Building where the market is held. Located right on the water, and gorgeously remodeled a few years ago, the building holds about 30 retail shops. Imagine the best quality olive oil, wine, cheese, coffee, chocolate, caviar, mushrooms, pastries, organic meats and so on all it one building. It's a foodies dream come true. If you are ever in the San Francisco area, you must stop here.


quince


darling cupcakes and the sweetest little packages of cookies.


seasonal produce


flower bouquets in a wagon


potted plants for sale


Alli decides she can't walk any further, and will nap here.

No comments: