Wednesday, September 1, 2010

notice anything?

Hey all,
Things are sprucing up around these parts. While I've loved calling my business ciuccio, it has been rather hard for the non-Italian speaking folks to pronounce, and even harder to spell. I decided that if ever there was a time to change it, now was it. I'm really excited about all the interest that the ties are getting and I have plans for more products. This humble abode the blog has given me a great platform to discuss and create all sorts of things, so it seemed only fitting for the business to share the name. I think it'll give me more freedom to design and create, which is what it is all about!
Please take a look at the splashpage (Melissa of Darlingville rocked the design and I can't wait to work with her more to expand the site) and of course my Etsy shop is getting a new name and logo. Heck, I even have a new email address (thishumbleabode@gmail.com)
Thanks for being here that last 4 years, I appreciate all the support. Hope you're as pleased as I am.


No comments: