Saturday, April 11, 2009

etsy finds

I'm trying to figure out what sort of theme I have here this week. Sometimes it comes really naturally, spelled out for me. But I've been trying to branch out a bit lately, and it seems to be working. The list is all new-to-me sellers, and I think it represents that vastness of Etsy.

Tall Coper Bowl by jillrosewald $150



Handmade Metal Box by silocurb $25.50


Wool Pears by whimsywireandwool $25 (set of 4)



Lesbo Plate by trixiedelicious $20



Flower Measuring Spoon by beehivekitchenware $48


Wooden Mini Planter by trishafern $17



Cockroach Cup by catherinereece $28


Children's Wooden Place Setting by palumba $49.99

St. Winifred's Well-Wood Engraving by spoonergregory $10.50


Sitting on a Park Bench by blurb $40


Hewn Resin Bangle by QuercusSilver $25

No comments: