Wednesday, November 3, 2010

feet and what i'm up to

I haven't been posting much lately because I've been working on multiples of the same few items and they have not yet been formally announced so I can't even show you. What I will say though is that I'm working with this new company on a line of textiles and they are going to be amazing. Please go check out Modern Playhouse, I think you will love what they make. All the products are made in an environmentally conscious way. This means organic fabrics, sustainably harvested wood and non toxic finishes. It's really something I care deeply about so I'm thrilled to be part of making it happen.
Instead I'll show a little pair of feet. Remember back when I was working on a series? I had some of those printed very large and framed for the girls as a birthday gift.  They have grown a bit and I think I'll continue to take images as they get bigger and bigger.


No comments: