Tuesday, July 15, 2008

etsy finds

I saw a few great sellers that were new to me, but for the most part, the best from the Renegade Fair were names I'd heard before. This etsy list highlights some of my favorites who made walking around worth braving the crowds.



It's a clever name, yes. But my imaginary boyfriend has some clever items for sale too. I'm pondering ordering a custom size tie for my lady who is too small for standard ties. I didn't see this pillow at the fair, but I quite like it.




There were a few letterpress companies at the fair, but I like to support local, and the lizardpress emoticons are clever.


I allowed myself to buy one thing at the fair, and the elephant by e.soule is what came home with me. It was really hard to choose one, and honestly he might need a friend soon from among these other greats. Take a look at her site for the entire collection-they're just amazing. Elizabeth is also quite lovely, we chatted for awhile.


I've been admiring the work of petitcollage for a long time already, and it's still awhile before I get to design a nursery. When it happens though, one of these beauties will certainly go up on the wall.


Another vendor who drove all the way from Oregon. The images don't do these adorable creatures justice. They are made by maidenlove and range from $28-$40.

No comments: