Friday, July 4, 2008

etsy finds

As it turns out, the last three items of clothing I have bought are all gray. And I keep getting compliments while wearing them. So now it's my new favorite color. Here are a few excellent choices from etsy, just in case you're looking for something new.

Ruffles are so freaking cute and just make this bag by Rittenhouse. I really really like this one. $55

This shirt is already cute, so it's an added bonus that it glows in the dark. Clothes For People also pleated the back which is extra lovely. $25

An Urban Twist designed this great messenger bag. Love the orange button. $39.95

Bonnets are inherently cute, and I love the gray and red design by ballee. $27.50
Named Lisan, and Made In Holland, this bag could go with any outfit. $30

I haven't found a bad thing yet by Amy Butler, and this lovely paper has been made into useful tags by knottystash. $4

Perhaps my favorite blogger, sfgirlbybay, sells these posters in a fantastic selection of colors. $25

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny,
Thanks so much for blogging about the Bonnet!

You've picked a lovely range of stuff!