Saturday, February 14, 2009

etsy finds

So today is the day to show the ones you love just how much they mean to you. Or, as my wife put it, it's a bullshit holiday. So much pressure if you do have a significant other, and if you don't, it's the recipe for depression. So rather than tell you the story of my most romantic Valentine's ever, I'll provide you with a little hate. Yes, that's right-here are some fantastic cards and "gifts" for anyone that's ever been on your hate list
.
Beggars can't be choosers by CarolLeeDesigns $3


Mean Bags by maybeyoushoulddie $12


Angry Little Office Notes by NeatThings $8


I Hate Your Guts by DanaDepew $70


He is an Asshole by ripecards $3


She is a Filthy Whore by ripecards $3

Thanks for the Herpes by Earmark $3.50


I Hate People by greenteerevolution $26

No comments: