Wednesday, October 5, 2011

busy little bee

In the last 6 weeks, I have shipped out about 175 neckties/bow ties and done flowers for 11 weddings plus a few events. It has been downright nuts. I took on a part-time assistant to help with all of the sewing and she completely saved me. Yesterday I shipped out the last of the orders, and tomorrow I leave for a much needed (and totally deserved!) vacation in Italy. I spent most of 2000 living with a family in Genoa and among other things, I will be going to visit them. Little Paolo who was born while I was there is now an adolescent kid and the sisters are in college. I have spent a lot of time in the last few weeks remembering my life during that time and I am really curious to see how it feels to return.
You can bet I will be sharing lots of photos from the trip and I know I owe you some postings as blogging seems to be the first thing to drop when life gets hectic. Until then, arrivederci!

No comments: