Sunday, March 27, 2011

sucker for packaging

I'm not going to lie, I'm a total freak for good packaging. If you're like me and will totally pick one product over another completely due to package design, then you should really treat yourself to a little looky-loo over here: http://www.thedieline.com/. I was turned onto it by my friend and design helper Miss Natalie. Together we came up with the concept for packaging my ties and then she took her mad graphic design skills and made it all look right. Letterpress printing by the awesome company Mama's Sauce in Florida and then individually glued together by yours truly, this is a handmade process of love. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Tomorrow I ship out a gigantic order to SF MoMA and all this week I have more orders to fill. Let's make this happen, people!




No comments: